• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » File Catalog, categories problem
File Catalog, categories problem
SonYX

Message # 1 | 4:29 PM
I enabled File Catalog on my site. I create more 10 categories. When I want to post a thing in the right category, the website don't let me to chose category.
The categories appear but don't let me to chose category.

What's happend ?

P.S. - sorry for my bad english sad (I'm from Roumanian)

Post edited by SonYX - Sunday, 2011-04-17, 4:29 PM
Animorph

Message # 2 | 11:40 PM
SonYX, go to CP ---> File Catalog ---> Categories management ---> add category and not add section.

The problem might be that you only created sections and no category's in the file Catalog

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 3 | 11:04 AM
SonYX, please check this as well CP->File Catalog » Categories management->Edit->Groups, allowed to add new entries->whether your group is allowed to add entries in this category. If that is not what it is, provide a screenshot of the problem.
SonYX

Message # 4 | 12:10 PM
Thanks Animorph. Now works! smile
Danzii

Message # 5 | 5:17 AM

Well, I checked CP->File Catalog » Categories management->Edit->Groups
but still dont work.. sad
Attachments: 7846021.jpg (1.9 Kb)
Natashko

Message # 6 | 8:23 AM
Danzii, please be more specific. What exactly have you checked? Or better to say which group permissions did you set and what exactly is not working afterwards?
If someone can not select categories - make sure you have created them in the first place.
Provide a website name for us to be able to check.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » File Catalog, categories problem
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: