• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Replace domain address
Replace domain address
adytzu1_vl01

Message # 1 | 4:53 PM
I have a domain1.com on my site but this domain will expire in 2 wicks and i want to buy another domain... domain2.com
It is possible to replace all my domain1.com address with domain2.com in my files in file catalog and all over the site
Ex: in my file catalog i put
Code
[audio]domain1.com[/audio]
and i want to replace that with domain2.com

This site does not support Internet Explorer.
Join me All-Stars.ro
With uCoz since 2009
Post edited by adytzu1_vl01 - Monday, 2011-08-29, 4:53 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 7:34 AM
adytzu1_vl01, it is not possible to replace links that are part of entry description automatically as far as I am aware. You will have to go through and change each of them manually.

Good luck wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
adytzu1_vl01

Message # 3 | 4:29 PM
pff, this will take some time sad
but it is possible to replace automaticaly domain in Customize design, not to edit that my self ?

This site does not support Internet Explorer.
Join me All-Stars.ro
With uCoz since 2009
Natashko

Message # 4 | 10:50 AM
adytzu1_vl01,
Quote (adytzu1_vl01)
but it is possible to replace automaticaly domain in Customize design, not to edit that my self ?

You can substitute it automatically only in the template and not in the entries. If to do it in the templates, use Quick substitution of template parts in Design option.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Replace domain address
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: