• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Problem/question with categories
Problem/question with categories
ShapyrO

Message # 1 | 10:04 AM
I just started to make my own site for online movies/series and anime mostly and i have a few problems.
I installed a nice profesional theme compatible to ucoz.my site is this:
http://sfo.do.am/
as u can see upper part i have Filme Online Seriale Online and Anime Online.i was wondering if u can tell me pls how can i make that after i press on any of this categories to go on another page with another site menu.For example i press on filme online and i go on a same page as main page but instead of showing the categories up to be able to show them on left or right smth like this
Filme online:
pirates of caribbean
fast five
kung fu panda 2 etc
and every link to be just for that movie
and
Seriale online: smth like this
Chuck Online:and there to be able to add all series and episodes
Californification:the same like chuck
and so on..i hope u understand me
smth like a categories script or dunno
Natashko

Message # 2 | 10:23 AM
ShapyrO, I am not sure I understand you. By all appearance you need create categories in the mentioned above modules. And then they will appear on the main page of this module by default. To create categories go to CP->Module->Categories management. You may also create section there and then categories within them. Try to explore the system first. Use informative thread names as well.
ShapyrO

Message # 3 | 6:43 PM
if u checked the link i posted of my site u can see on upper part the categories i mentioned.the problem is i do not know how to make categories inside them.
to enter for example Filme online and to have more subcategories inside where i can add many movies but to appear like a list on left/right and ppl who visit to be able to cilck them easy,or Seriale online to be able to add many subcategories of movie series where i can add many series with all seasons and episodes.i tried to do what u said but i cannot find module/categories management..srry if i can't explain very good but i didn't find any site to make screen shot and i don't know preety much about ucoz either..:(
Natashko

Message # 4 | 9:31 AM
ShapyrO, the categories in the upper part are not categories. They are modules. For example, Filme online is Ad Board module in particular. That is why login to Control panel->Ad Board->Categories management. Use option "New category" and "Add section".
-Moved to File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games-
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Problem/question with categories
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: