• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » IMG_URL > 10
IMG_URL > 10
darkion

Message # 1 | 7:33 AM
Hello , How can I get image's url when its id is > 10 [for example IMG_URL11 or IMG_URL12]

thanks

Natashko

Message # 2 | 10:21 AM
darkion,
Quote (darkion)
How can I get image's url when its id is > 10 [for example IMG_URL11 or IMG_URL12]

Unfortunately, it is not possible to display images 11,12... with the system codes that you have provided. Use this code $IMGS_ARRAY_JS$ and the JavaScript to display them. (search for the necessary JavaScript code on Internet).
darkion

Message # 3 | 5:37 AM
uhh, just one question , where should i include the JS image array script so the uCOZ code will recognize it ?
Natashko

Message # 4 | 8:41 AM
darkion,
Quote (darkion)
uhh, just one question , where should i include the JS image array script so the uCOZ code will recognize it ?

You can put the code $IMGS_ARRAY_JS$ anywhere you want in the template. And then the JavaScript code (which you are supposed to find and use) will display the images.
darkion

Message # 5 | 2:02 PM
I meant where to put the JS image array ?
redhead

Message # 6 | 2:24 PM
darkion,
Quote (Natashko)
You can put the code $IMGS_ARRAY_JS$ anywhere
darkion

Message # 7 | 5:31 AM
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » IMG_URL > 10
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: