• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » data in columns in category and section page
data in columns in category and section page
lanh

Message # 1 | 7:59 AM
I would like to show data in 4 columns in category and section page. I would like to show data as much column as I like, the same as informer.

Because my information is not much, just a thumbnail picture so I would like make it divides into 4 or 5 columns in section and category page. If I only show data in one column, it shows 10 pictures on a column from top to bottom. And there are a lot spaces at two sides.

You will easy to understand what I mean when u see pic. I will update picture soon.

Post edited by lanh - Saturday, 2011-10-08, 10:21 AM
Zevoxa

Message # 2 | 8:59 AM
lanh, please do not change the font size unless needed.
I would prefer if you called me ErraticFox. ^_^
Natashko

Message # 3 | 12:46 PM
lanh, I believe this should help: CP->Module->Module settings->Number of columns in the categories menu:->select the necessary number and click Save. If this is not, what you are looking for, please be more specific.
lanh

Message # 4 | 1:40 PM
Quote (Natashko)
I believe this should help: CP->Module->Module settings->Number of columns in the categories menu
> This makes more columns for menus. But I would like to show entry in more columns in the section (category) page.

Here is the original.

And I want it like this.

The second pic I make it by Informer. But Informer can not show all entries in module, and it outputs maximum 999 entries, 999 entries show in one page how long it will take to load page and how about if I have 2000 entries . I want it output entry in more columns in the category (section) page.
Attachments: 8347361.jpg (46.6 Kb) · 7001889.jpg (42.8 Kb)

Post edited by lanh - Monday, 2011-10-10, 1:48 PM
Natashko

Message # 5 | 2:05 PM
lanh, as mentioned before
Quote (Natashko)
CP->Module->Module settings->Number of columns in the categories menu:->select the necessary number and click Save.

This should help. You may then customize the appearance of your columns in Style sheet CSS.
lanh

Message # 6 | 12:59 PM
Oh...I change CSS Code and I success. Thank you very much.
Natashko

Message # 7 | 1:32 PM
-Moved to File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games and locked-
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » data in columns in category and section page
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: