• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » File Catalog (Module Settings (+1 rep))
File Catalog
Black-Mage

Message # 1 | 8:03 AM
Its me again. i was in the module settings for File Catalog, found a problem. i tried to change the maximum size to upload to 99999 Kb. i refreshed my page to my website and it still says that the maximum size is 15000 Kb. then i tried to change it to 50000 Kb, thinking that 99999 Kb was too much. still didnt work. what am i doing wrong?

◄]Registered 2012-04-15[►
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:34 PM
Black-Mage, max. file size is 15 Mb, it cannot be changed.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Black-Mage

Message # 3 | 7:30 AM
Sunny, the main reason why i wanted to change the maximum size was because im trying to make where a visitor can download or listen to music. however, i cant find a way to post my music on my site.

Added (2012-05-23, 1:30 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Sunny, I need to know how to put downloadable content on it, if not, then it kind of defeats the purpose of the site itself.
How can i do this? Im talking music, and video clips. eventually, I plan to put downloadable games that are a little over 200 Mb. How? Thanks.

Post edited by Black-Mage - Wednesday, 2012-05-23, 7:30 AM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 11:52 AM
Black-Mage, you can use File Catalog for this purpose. Large files can be hosted by other services, and when adding a new entry, just use the field "Link for archive download from another server".
Black-Mage

Message # 5 | 0:22 AM
Sunny, what do i type in this field? it doesnt have a browsing option for folders...

Sunny

Message # 6 | 10:34 AM
Black-Mage, you paste a link to your file there. And to get such link, you should first upload the file somewhere.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » File Catalog (Module Settings (+1 rep))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: