• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Remove Broken Entry (File Catlog - MFAGamez)
Remove Broken Entry
Faizan-Ahmad

Message # 1 | 6:56 PM
Hello uCoz members,

I do not know whether this topic is discussed or not, sorry if already discussed, Can we remove those entries whose names or dates have been edited. If then how

MFaizanAhmad.
Visit my site Full of games, TV, Softwares and much more
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 1:37 PM
Faizan-Ahmad, you can remove any entries on your site as long as you are part of the "Administrators" group. What are you meaning by "broken entries". Can you clarify that please.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Faizan-Ahmad

Message # 3 | 6:06 PM
I am Adminitrator of the site, and I mean those entries which have been edited or removed. For example if added a game named GTA GTA SA and later changed it to GTA SA . and search for for GTA SA both entries will be show there and if I click entry GTA GTA SA it gives a 404 not found error
MFaizanAhmad.
Visit my site Full of games, TV, Softwares and much more
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 1:10 AM
Faizan-Ahmad, it can take up to 3 days for the sites search feature to re-index the site. Give it time to reload through the server - at least 3 days. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Remove Broken Entry (File Catlog - MFAGamez)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: