• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Font-size problem in Adding/Editing Page of File Catalog
Font-size problem in Adding/Editing Page of File Catalog
khen

Message # 1 | 2:36 AM
I have this font-size problem in the Adding/Editing Page of File Catalog. Everytime I write an article, the font-size of some characters will change to 8pt after I save or post the article. The 8pt font-size appears on the Entry Page. I change the font-size of the <body> 2 weeks ago from 8pt to 12px. The font-size problem also started 2 weeks ago.

The font-size of my .eTxt class is 12px. So the font-size of my characters in the Entry Page should be also 12px. But what makes me wonder is that some characters in the Entry Page change to 8pt font-size even if I didn't make any font-size changes while I'm writing or editing the article.

It really annoys me because I need to delete those <span styles="font-size:8pt"> of some sentences after I post an article.

This is the url ( http://www.affordablecebu.com/load/0-0-0-0-1 ) of the Adding/Editing Page of my Website.

Are there any problem with the scripts? Or how can I fix it?

Post edited by khen - Monday, 2013-01-21, 3:35 AM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 4:34 PM
khen, what mode did you add the entries in? Did you use the visual editor?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
khen

Message # 3 | 1:38 AM
Yes, I use the visual editor.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 10:58 AM
khen, and that's the answer to your question - the visual editor may add unnecessary tags/characters. I would suggest to use BB Codes or HTML Codes panels when posting entries. Or at least, after you'are done with the editing in the visual mode, switch to HTML to check whether all tags are ok.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
khen

Message # 5 | 7:22 AM
that's not good if I don't use the visual editor. Using BB codes doesn't suit my needs in editing the entry especially if I use different font-styles in my article. Switching back to HTML is also time-wasting.

Added (2013-11-03, 1:22 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Please take a look and fix this problem. Until now, the problem is still there. It really annoys most of my users using Chrome browser considering that Chrome is the fastest browser I've ever used.

With Firefox, the problem doesn't exist. This might be a bug with Chrome browser.

Here are the details of this problem:

http://www.affordablecebu.com/load....0-15773

uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Font-size problem in Adding/Editing Page of File Catalog
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: