• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Multiple/More than one File Catalog module (Is it possible to add more than one File Catalog module)
Multiple/More than one File Catalog module
PKGamerX

Message # 1 | 1:13 PM
Hi all! I'm GamerX. I wanna ask that is it possible to add or install more than one File Catalog module?
Because I've installed one File Catalog module that is used as "Downloads" page. But I wanna add an another page that contains Tutorials (many tutorials). So, is it possible? And I wanna use the method of File Catalog or Site News which categorizes each Entry on its own page (after clicking on it/viewing full).

Sorry for my poor English.

Thank You!

GamerX
Sunny

Message # 2 | 1:57 PM
PKGamerX, each module can be installed once one on a website. You can either use different sections of the File Catalog module for Downloads and Tutorials, or add tutorials to another module, e.g. Publisher.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
PKGamerX

Message # 3 | 7:15 AM
Publisher is good working for my Tutorials page. But it showing the name "Publisher" on Site Menu and on some other. I've changed the name but still showing Publisher. How to change the name? Please help.

Thank You!

GamerX
Sunny

Message # 4 | 8:50 AM
PKGamerX, to change the name on the site menu, go to control Panel -> Design -> Site menu builder. Where else do you want to change it? Describe or better provide a screenshot.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
PKGamerX

Message # 5 | 4:08 PM
In my Site CP (Control Panel), I've installed Publisher module. I set up it. I changed the name from Publisher to Tutorials (since I want Tutorials). But When I checked at my site (logging in directly to site), it showing the name as Publisher in the site menu. The name isn't changing...! Help please!

If you can't understand my problem, I can take screenshots... Just tell me.

Thank You!

GamerX
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 4:17 PM
Quote (Sunny)
to change the name on the site menu, go to control Panel -> Design -> Site menu builder.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
PKGamerX

Message # 7 | 5:20 PM
OK. Thanks! It worked. smile
Xayaan

Message # 8 | 7:07 AM
'Thread locked
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Multiple/More than one File Catalog module (Is it possible to add more than one File Catalog module)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: