• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Total number of entries of a user in 15 days or 1 month?
Total number of entries of a user in 15 days or 1 month?
khen

Message # 1 | 4:28 AM
I have employed two persons to assist me in writing articles in my website. And I pay them every 15 days. And I manually count their entries in every 15 days. It takes plenty of time for me to count those entries.

What I want is how could I automatically summed-up their entries in every 15 days or in every month. Are there any codes to automatically show the total number of their entries (in every 15 days or in every month) in their Profile Page or in the Page Entries with search results and entries rating?

Please help me uCoz team! cool

Post edited by khen - Tuesday, 2013-07-16, 4:40 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 7:57 AM
khen, you can output the total number of entries made overall in the profile page using the $_PUBL_ENTRIES$ code. smile

Alternatively you could output an average overall total of all entries made per 15 days? I have an idea on how to do this but I'd have to check over it.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
khen

Message # 3 | 2:27 PM
Paradox, thanks for the reply. I see a glimpse of hope.

An example of what I mean might be.

July 2013 = 1,500 entries
August 2013 = 1,400 entries
September 2013 = 1,500 entries
October 2013 = 1,300 entries
and so on and so forth....

uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Total number of entries of a user in 15 days or 1 month?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: