• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » adding another box in adding new entries (need answer ASAP)
adding another box in adding new entries
Cyberdasm

Message # 1 | 2:49 PM
in adding new entry in new, blog, load, publ module, there are two box that will contain your entries.

So how can i add one box of entries? What should i do?

And what is the name of the code in viewing an entries next/prev button? I need help and tips regarding abouy this,.

I hope you understand my request.
Best regards,
admin@lizeal.tk

1F4BF3B
Post edited by dense0293 - Thursday, 2013-07-25, 2:51 PM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 10:31 AM
Quote (dense0293)
So how can i add one box of entries? What should i do?

If I get it right, you don't want to have the "Brief description" and "Full description" fields, and want to have only one field instead. So you need to go to the module settings -> Fields of a new entry form, and disable "Entry brief description".

Quote (dense0293)
And what is the name of the code in viewing an entries next/prev button?

If I understand correctly what you mean, there are no system codes for this purpose.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Cyberdasm

Message # 3 | 12:50 PM
Sunny, i mean i want a third box instead not only one box so how can i make another one. One for short description another for full brief and lastly for the author description similarly in the blogspot.com. Is this possible?

The second one is correct. Maybe i will edit it manually via costum coding and thanks madam sunny for the reply.

Best regards,
admin@lizeal.tk

1F4BF3B
Sunny

Message # 4 | 2:29 PM
dense0293, you can enable one of custom fields in the module settings, however the max. length of such field is 140 characters.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » adding another box in adding new entries (need answer ASAP)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: