• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Click counter for Ad Board (Is a script for a counter that holds the number of clicks?)
Click counter for Ad Board
Iorga805S

Message # 1 | 12:08 PM
Hi! First of all i want to say that i don't know if this is the right topic.

I use this script
Code
<script type="text/javascript"><!--
$(document).ready(function() {
   // face vizibil tag-ul cu id="idd", cand tag-ul cu id="btn" e apasat
   $('#btn').click(function(){
     $('#idd').show('slow', function() {
       $('#btn').hide(650);
     });
   });
});
--></script>

<div id="idd" style="display:none;">Cursuri gratuite Web Development, jQuery tutorial.</div>
<button id="btn">Show</button>

that shows a text when click the button. Now i want a script or something like that count and remember every time the number of clicks that were given on that button. For example: when user A click 1 time to show : "Accessed:1 times", then when user B click 1 time to show: "Accesed 2 times", you know what i mean. Please give me some advices with this script to work on ucoz sites. Thanks!
Raver

Message # 2 | 3:46 PM
Iorga805S, what you need is possible only with PHP, not with JavaScript or JQuery.
Iorga805S

Message # 3 | 6:30 PM
There is a possibility to realize in uCoz?
Raver

Message # 4 | 9:56 AM
Iorga805S, yes, with uCoz's PHP possibilities is totally doable. You can activate the PHP function from the CP-> Paid Services -> Paid Services -> PHP (select it from the upper right corner), then the period for which you want it to be activated - the price is only 1.99$/month.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Click counter for Ad Board (Is a script for a counter that holds the number of clicks?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: