• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Adjust the height of the textarea of the Entry/Editing Page
Adjust the height of the textarea of the Entry/Editing Page
khen

Message # 1 | 4:36 AM
I want to reduce the height of the textarea of the brief description and the Full description found in the Entry/Editing Page of the Site Catalog. How can I do that?

html code for brief textarea:

Code
<textarea rows="10" class="manFl" style="width:100%;height:150px;" id="brief" name="brief" cols="40"></textarea>

html code for full description textarea:

Code
<textarea rows="10" class="manFl" style="width:100%;height:300px;" id="message" name="message" cols="40"></textarea>

these codes are inaccessible

Sample URL: http://phonedirectory.ucoz.com/dir/0-0-0-4-13

Post edited by khen - Friday, 2013-12-06, 4:39 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 5:53 AM
khen, use CSS to achieve your result so like,

Code
.manFL {height:100px;}

Good luck. wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
khen

Message # 3 | 7:29 AM
Paradox, it's possible to create a css .manFl and set a different height but the height will remain unchange because of the default style of the textarea which you can see on the codes (colored in red):

<textarea rows="10" class="manFl" style="width:100%;height:150px;" id="brief" name="brief" cols="40"></textarea>

<textarea rows="10" class="manFl" style="width:100%;height:300px;" id="message" name="message" cols="40"></textarea>

Your solution didn't help.

Post edited by khen - Friday, 2013-12-06, 7:52 AM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 10:35 AM
khen, try this way:

Code
.manFL {height:100px !important;}

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
khen

Message # 5 | 11:18 AM
Thank you so much Sunny! it worked!
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Adjust the height of the textarea of the Entry/Editing Page
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: