• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Search for items in Ad Board using more than one parameter?
Search for items in Ad Board using more than one parameter?
Andy3915

Message # 1 | 0:19 AM
Hello, we are building a "Things For Sale" website, using the uCoz Ad Board module. We want a visitor to be able to search by the Item Category: (for example, "Car"); and also the location of the item (for example, "West Berlin") So the user query is, "I am looking for a Car in West Berlin".

We think we need two search boxes: (1) "What are you looking for?", followed by entry box; and "Where?", foliowed by entry box.

Any suggestions as to how we can enable this type of search on multiple parameters? Maybe use Categories and Tags?
khen

Message # 2 | 2:20 AM
Andy3915, it's possible with the help of Filters.
Andy3915

Message # 3 | 4:19 AM
Thank you for pointing me to the Filters. That was the uCOz term I needed. I have now found the online help. P.S. Your own website affordablecebu.com is is an inspiration for what can be done with uCoz.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Search for items in Ad Board using more than one parameter?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: