• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Material rating system
Material rating system
Ken_D

Message # 1 | 3:40 PM
Hello!
I have one problem with material rating system, it shows that you can rate and when you are already rated, it keeps showing that you can still rate that material.

Here's the code:
Code
<?if($RATING$)?>   
      <div id="rating_os">   
      <a href="javascript://" id="golike" onclick="$.get('/publ/0-1-1-$ID$-3',function(data) {if($(data).text().indexOf('You just rated')>-1) _uWnd.alert('You have already rated!','Something is wrong!',{w:270,h:60,t:8000}); else {_uWnd.alert('You just rated','Rating',{w:270,h:60,t:8000})};});">   
      <div id="rating_l">I like</div>   
      </a>   
      <div id="rating_p">+$RATED$</div>   
      </div>   
<?endif?>

I don't know how to tell it better, but it never shows that you are already rated. :/

Okay, here's the screenshots

^ this is when i rate material for first time

And this is when i refresh page and try rate again, why it doesn't show that you are already voted?
Attachments: 5367616.png (88.4 Kb) · 3517503.png (80.7 Kb)
Post edited by Ken_D - Friday, 2015-03-13, 3:40 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 5:14 PM
Ken_D, and your site URL is..?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ken_D

Message # 3 | 6:44 PM
Quote bigblog ()
Ken_D, and your site URL is..?

It's just test site, but here's the link - http://asch.ucoz.com/publ/test/1-1-0-1
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 1:47 PM
Ken_D, I can't see the error. The problem persists only in this template? Try to use another template, to see whether the problem appears in it too.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Korijs

Message # 5 | 2:14 PM
btw, u got 2 ratings at the same time and place as I see in prinstscreen images?

+ that rating system which is incorrect as u say isn't uCoz default, yes?
.. because I see that uCoz last year does not support these nonstandard rating solutions, unfortunately.
Ken_D

Message # 6 | 4:53 PM
Quote bigblog ()
Ken_D, I can't see the error. The problem persists only in this template? Try to use another template, to see whether the problem appears in it too.

No, i have same problem in other site with other template
Quote Korijs ()
+ that rating system which is incorrect as u say isn't uCoz default, yes?

I don't know, i think so
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 7 | 7:51 PM
Ken_D, I strongly recommend you to use the system's default rating system. You can hardly create a code that works perfectly for this purpose.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ken_D

Message # 8 | 4:05 PM
Quote bigblog ()
Ken_D, I strongly recommend you to use the system's default rating system. You can hardly create a code that works perfectly for this purpose.

but, I don't like that rating with stars, i wan't smth like with button, smth similar to this

Added (2015-03-25, 4:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Anyone, please?
Post edited by Ken_D - Wednesday, 2015-03-25, 4:06 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 9 | 6:34 PM
Ken_D, please, post here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/38-15585-1
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Material rating system
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: