• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » i want to set up AD BOARD on main page (help please)
i want to set up AD BOARD on main page
chanchalarezo15

Message # 1 | 8:40 PM
when i enter text www.site.com i want to see on the main page site.com/board please help me . how can i set up this ?

i want , the ad will deleted automatically after 30 days it is allowed ?
Sunny

Message # 2 | 4:47 PM
Quote chanchalarezo15 ()
when i enter text www.site.com i want to see on the main page site.com/board please help me . how can i set up this ?

This can be done in Control Panel > Settings > Common settings > When opening the home page, redirect to. Select Ad Board on the drop-down list.

Quote chanchalarezo15 ()
i want , the ad will deleted automatically after 30 days it is allowed ?

More or less. When an ad is added, there is the option "Place till". Then, there is also the setting "Actions for entries which have expired" in Control Panel > Ad Board > Module settings, and one of the options there is "Remove from database":

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
chanchalarezo15

Message # 3 | 6:04 PM
and when i will make it , news will deleted from database after 30 days ?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 7:12 PM
chanchalarezo15, yes.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Sunny

Message # 5 | 6:27 AM
chanchalarezo15, they will be deleted after the period for which the entries were initially posted. E.g., if you set a week in the "Place till" option, the entry will be deleted after a week. If you set 30 days, the entry will be deleted after 30 days.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » i want to set up AD BOARD on main page (help please)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: