• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Some kind of JPG are not uploading (Specially image that downloaded from Facebook.)
Some kind of JPG are not uploading
MicroLab

Message # 1 | 10:00 AM
Hi. Why some kind of jpg format images don't upload during entry adding? Specially on "ad board". I attached 2 images in this link (http://bootstrap.ucoz.com/New_Folder.rar). 1.jpg file cannot upload. 2.jpg can upload. But they are same jpg format.. Is there any solution?

(They are all can upload to "Screenshot".. But some of them cannot upload to "Images")

Don't worry, Be happy

Sorry for my English

Thank You

Post edited by MicroLab - Tuesday, 2016-01-12, 10:03 AM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:28 PM
MicroLab, please provide more details about the images - size, name. Are there any error messages displayed?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
MicroLab

Message # 3 | 5:39 PM
yes. maximum dimensions is 2500x2500 and maximum size:500kb. Error message is "Image 1 not uploaded"

Added (2016-01-12, 5:39 PM)
---------------------------------------------
You can try it (just download http://bootstrap.ucoz.com/New_Folder.rar and extarct it. There are 2 images. One of them cannot upload). I searched about it. and i found something in "stackoverflow.com". it says just "php coding error" that means have to write ".jpg" and ".JPG" together in code.. this error happens only for some images that downloaded from facebook.

Don't worry, Be happy

Sorry for my English

Thank You

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 7:16 PM
MicroLab, I can confirm that it's unable to upload a picture downloaded from Facebook. Please try to convert it to PNG (preferably with an image converter application).
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
MicroLab

Message # 5 | 10:54 AM
bigblog, i open file on Microsoft Paint and press CTRL+S. After that images can be upload.
Don't worry, Be happy

Sorry for my English

Thank You

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 10:59 AM
MicroLab, it's most probably because Facebook's image compression.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
MicroLab

Message # 7 | 11:24 AM
bigblog, mmm ok.. But why can be upload to screenshot input?
Don't worry, Be happy

Sorry for my English

Thank You

Post edited by MicroLab - Thursday, 2016-01-14, 6:43 PM
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » Some kind of JPG are not uploading (Specially image that downloaded from Facebook.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: