Page 1 of 11
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » What code to use to download in file catalog
What code to use to download in file catalog
Datecity

Message # 1 | 5:21 AM
Hello, i am trying to add MP3 and MP4 files from the file manager in the file catalog for download but they fail to download. The browsers says download fail. Which code should i use among these $RFILE_DIRECT_URL$ $FILE_DIRECT_URL$ and $FILE_URL$
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 2 | 9:24 AM
Datecity, which field do you use for file uploading/linking?
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
Datecity

Message # 3 | 11:50 AM
I copy the file link from the file manager and paste it to the 'Provide link from another server at the entry page.
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 4 | 2:52 PM
Datecity, then it should be $RFILE_DIRECT_URL$. If it doesn't work, please, provide a link to an entry, so we can test it.
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » What code to use to download in file catalog
Page 1 of 11
Search: