• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » They are not downloading!
They are not downloading!
Soldierdevil

Message # 1 | 5:48 PM
Despite all the efforts to find help on the internet, all i got is not compatible with Ucoz. These media files are not downloading, they instead open and play in browser and by this sense the file catalog thing of upload download literally loose meaning. I have used all sorts of codes, tags, browsers, computers, Internets and nothing looks to change. They are not downloading!!!!!!
Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 8:12 PM
Soldierdevil, please, provide the URL address of an entry so that I can test it out.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Soldierdevil

Message # 3 | 5:29 AM
http://vodacop.com/load....-0-1549

Added (2016-11-05, 5:29 AM)
---------------------------------------------
The download function only works in chrome, no other.

Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 7:25 AM
Soldierdevil, try using relative URLs like
Code
/audios/Radio_Weasle-Mwana_Wabandi_Xtendz-Dvj_Musta-Clean.mp3

or at least:
Code
http://vodacopa.com/audios/Radio_Weasle-Mwana_Wabandi_Xtendz-Dvj_Musta-Clean.mp3

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Soldierdevil

Message # 5 | 7:54 AM
biggrin biggrin biggrin i cant help but laugh at you. I thought this was a content management system. Remind me pleasee!! With that answer you are trying to tell me to generate a unique template for each and every entry in the file catalog.
Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 6:52 PM
Soldierdevil, the "download" attribute only works with links that point to the domain where the download link is located. Alternatively, you can try using http://danml.com/download.html
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Soldierdevil

Message # 7 | 12:14 PM
bigblog, Thanks for this information. How can i substitute this line in case i want an mp3 file to download because it seem to be downloading the page instead.
Code
  <script>
  download(document.body.outerHTML, "dlHTML.html", "text/html");
  </script>

Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 8 | 7:06 PM
Soldierdevil, you could try this:
Code
<script>
  download("$RFILE_DIRECT_URL$");
  </script>

icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » They are not downloading!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: