• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » problem when I post!
problem when I post!
Phoenix9593

Message # 1 | 6:13 PM
Good evening, I face a problem when I post.
I made a video one minute to show you.
If you help me, because I cannot begin to put material on the site...

Thx!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STEU0xt-fBA

Plz Help... :/
Kasach

Message # 2 | 8:15 PM
Hey Phoenix9593,

here some Answers for your question in the vid.

1. To add a file into more then 1 category, you have to go to the module settings and at the bottom there is Allow an entry to belong to several categories at a time: and you have to check it.

2. Did you have installed the template correctly? Because you're using a non-default template and we can't help you here much... So you have to do the installation instruction step by step again, maybe you're missing something.

3. See Answer 2.

You can find me on the unofficial uCoz Discord :)
Phoenix9593

Message # 3 | 8:35 PM
Kasach, Thank you for the answer.
The template did install the Ucoz.

Thx.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 8:39 PM
Phoenix9593, I see you have modified the template. You have probably configured it wrong. Check if you have a template backup, and restore it.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Phoenix9593

Message # 5 | 8:48 PM
bigblog, I had backup immediate post was installed by ucoz, I have tried several times to make restore but unfortunately continue to encounter the same problem.
I message column and the technical support of ucoz lit reply)

Thx
Cyberdasm

Message # 6 | 8:14 AM
Phoenix9593, ask the owner of the template to provide you with the back_up so that you could successfully install it. Just like this. (The template has a backup wherein you could easily install it. It is because all you need to do is to upload all images, css and js script only on the root folder of the website and nothing to worry about the code.)
1F4BF3B
Phoenix9593

Message # 7 | 1:42 PM
Integrating children I found what I was looking as regards my third question.

The facility had not put in Page with full entry text and associated comments all the code.

Thx m8!
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » problem when I post!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: