• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » How to increase the total characters of $BRIEF$ & $MESSAGE$
How to increase the total characters of $BRIEF$ & $MESSAGE$
khen

Message # 1 | 10:49 PM
Hello, how can I increase the total characters of $BRIEF$ and $MESSAGE$ in File Catalog module? Can I make them unlimited in characters?

I requested this feature last November 16, 2016 but uCoz DEVELOPMENT TEAM doesn't care.

I'm waiting for many days.

But still uCoz customer service doesn't care.

So, I posted my request on this forum.

I'm subscribing the VIP PLan but treatment is still the same.

Sometimes uCoz doesn't care about our concerns.

Post edited by khen - Monday, 2016-11-28, 10:50 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 3:56 PM
Quote khen ()
how can I increase the total characters of $BRIEF$ and $MESSAGE$ in File Catalog module?

You can set the total characters in the Control Panel. At the moment, it is not possible to use unlimited characters, but we'll make sure to update you if we will implement this feature.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
khen

Message # 3 | 1:11 AM
bigblog, I know you can increase the characters limit under VIP plan.

May I know what is the maximum length of characters in $BRIEF$ and $MESSAGE$ for VIP plan subscribers?

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 4:54 PM
khen, the limit can be negotiated with the personal manager.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » How to increase the total characters of $BRIEF$ & $MESSAGE$
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: