Page 1 of 11
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » How to display category description into entry full text
How to display category description into entry full text
lanh

Message # 1 | 8:45 AM
Hi,

Category description ($CAT_NAME$) does not show in entry full text template. How can I make it to display it there?

Thank you.

SanTLee

Message # 2 | 10:23 PM
lanh,
Category Name ($CAT_NAME$) - possible. cool
Category description ($CAT_DESCR$) - not possible. cry

<?if(you_have)?> a <head>and<?if(you_have)?> a <body> you have to have
<div id="idea" class="extreme" > to be inventive </div><?endif?><?endif?>
lanh

Message # 3 | 1:17 AM
Yes, that's the trouble. I am using Ad board module.
Gromov

Message # 4 | 9:35 AM
lanh, Sorry for such a late reply. First of all, please clarify what is the case. Are you referring to the Category Name ($CAT_NAME$) or Category Description ($CAT_DESCR$)??
Good

Message # 5 | 11:23 AM
Quote Gromov ()
lanh, Sorry for such a late reply. First of all, please clarify what is the case. Are you referring to the Category Name ($CAT_NAME$) or Category Description ($CAT_DESCR$)??

($CAT_DESCR$) is not working.
lanh

Message # 6 | 6:29 AM
Quote Gromov ()

$CAT_DESCR$

Please help check, thank you.

Post edited by lanh - Saturday, 2017-05-20, 6:29 AM
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 7 | 9:38 AM
The $CAT_DESCR$ code cannot be used in the Entry full text template but I believe it can be displayed using uAPI and some custom scripting.
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
lanh

Message # 8 | 10:30 AM
Quote bigblog ()
The $CAT_DESCR$ code cannot be used in the Entry full text template but I believe it can be displayed using uAPI and some custom scripting.

But I do not have any knowledge about uAPI or javascript sad Could you please help?

uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » How to display category description into entry full text
Page 1 of 11
Search: