• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » How to display category description into entry full text
How to display category description into entry full text
lanh

Message # 1 | 8:45 AM
Hi,

Category description ($CAT_NAME$) does not show in entry full text template. How can I make it to display it there?

Thank you.

SanTLee

Message # 2 | 10:23 PM
lanh,
Category Name ($CAT_NAME$) - possible. cool
Category description ($CAT_DESCR$) - not possible. cry

<?if(you_have)?> a <head>and<?if(you_have)?> a <body> you have to have
<div id="idea" class="extreme" > to be inventive </div><?endif?><?endif?>
lanh

Message # 3 | 1:17 AM
Yes, that's the trouble. I am using Ad board module.
Gromov

Message # 4 | 9:35 AM
lanh, Sorry for such a late reply. First of all, please clarify what is the case. Are you referring to the Category Name ($CAT_NAME$) or Category Description ($CAT_DESCR$)??
Good

Message # 5 | 11:23 AM
Quote Gromov ()
lanh, Sorry for such a late reply. First of all, please clarify what is the case. Are you referring to the Category Name ($CAT_NAME$) or Category Description ($CAT_DESCR$)??

($CAT_DESCR$) is not working.
lanh

Message # 6 | 6:29 AM
Quote Gromov ()

$CAT_DESCR$

Please help check, thank you.

Post edited by lanh - Saturday, 2017-05-20, 6:29 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 7 | 9:38 AM
The $CAT_DESCR$ code cannot be used in the Entry full text template but I believe it can be displayed using uAPI and some custom scripting.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
lanh

Message # 8 | 10:30 AM
Quote bigblog ()
The $CAT_DESCR$ code cannot be used in the Entry full text template but I believe it can be displayed using uAPI and some custom scripting.

But I do not have any knowledge about uAPI or javascript sad Could you please help?

uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » How to display category description into entry full text
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: