• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Eriko  
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Everything about slideshow feature goes here (How to add/disable)
Everything about slideshow feature goes here
mada

Message # 1 | 1:31 PM
how to add slideshow
i need a scrippt
khen

Message # 2 | 4:39 PM
mada, there's a slideshow feature of the photo album module of ucoz.
Animorph

Message # 3 | 5:51 PM
mada, tell me how is this related to other languages board ?
-Moved to Photo Albums-
Use search next time!

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 4 | 2:31 PM
mada, first of all, there is slideshow feature in the Photo Albums module, as stated before. There is also such a widget "Image slideshow". You may add it to your website by enabling Builder->Add block->press Block content management->Widgets->"Image slideshow"->apply->save the changes.
Please, post your threads in the correct boards, otherwise you can get reproofed.
Thaisteve

Message # 5 | 3:46 PM
Is it possible to disable the slideshow and add a different one, such as Windows Moviemaker?
Animorph

Message # 6 | 3:50 PM
Thaisteve, Hmm its possible to add some sort of slideshow , but everything needs to be done manually , adding extra images in the slide show , and designing the slide show. so i would recommend you to keep using this default one , because it works together with the Photo Module , you can always try it and if your idea didn't work then just restore the template.
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 7 | 4:05 PM
Thaisteve, Windows Moviemaker can not be used at uCoz. But you can upload video created with its help to your File manager and use it as you want.
You may disable our slideshow by means of removing the code that displays it from the template of the module:
Code
$SLIDESHOW_BUTTON$
- button to display a beautiful slideshow on the basis of Flash technology
Code
$SLIDESHOW$
-a beautiful slideshow on the basis of Flash technology
Thaisteve

Message # 8 | 2:15 PM
Thanks for the help. I don't want a slide show of every image in the albums, just some examples. Can I add a link to an external slideshow?
Natashko

Message # 9 | 2:27 PM
Thaisteve,
Quote (Thaisteve)
I don't want a slide show of every image in the albums, just some examples. Can I add a link to an external slideshow?

Yes, it is possible.
Thaisteve

Message # 10 | 12:24 PM
Thank you. One last question. Must all images in photo albums be included in the slideshow or can I be selective, choosing only the ones I want?
Natashko

Message # 11 | 2:33 PM
Thaisteve,
Quote (Thaisteve)
Must all images in photo albums be included in the slideshow or can I be selective, choosing only the ones I want?

It can not be accomplished by means of any default system solutions, only with a help of scripting. But we do not provide help with it.
champ

Message # 12 | 8:59 PM
Looks like slideshow doesn't work under PDA mode. Do I need to enable an option somewhere?
Sunny

Message # 13 | 11:08 AM
champ, the slideshow feature does not work in PDA templates. There are no options to enable it.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
virtuesmind

Message # 14 | 10:01 AM
can I use the slideshow on the homepage not on the side bar?
Sunny

Message # 15 | 2:33 PM
virtuesmind, please provide the link to your slideshow on the side bar.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Everything about slideshow feature goes here (How to add/disable)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: