• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Eriko  
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Sorting Pics in albums
Sorting Pics in albums
Bosco

Message # 1 | 3:34 AM
How can I arrange the pics I have in an album? They're not in the order that I would like and I can't seem to find a place in the album's control panel to move pics around, inside the album. Do I have to delete and reenter them in the order I need? Can I change the ID # to get them in the right order? I didn't see that option. On each individual pic's edit page, I tried changing the entry sequence #, but it didn't do anything.
Natashko

Message # 2 | 12:17 PM
Bosco,
Quote (Bosco)
How can I arrange the pics I have in an album?

You can use "Sorting mode" feature. It can be found in CP->Photo Albums » Module settings->
Photos default sorting mode on the main page:
Default sorting mode for the photos in section view:
Default sorting mode for the photos in album view:
Entries sorting on the page with the list of user's entries:
Quote (Bosco)
hey're not in the order that I would like and I can't seem to find a place in the album's control panel to move pics around, inside the album.

Which order are you referring to?
Quote (Bosco)
Can I change the ID # to get them in the right order?

Photo ID can not be changed
Bosco

Message # 3 | 10:47 PM
I've set the control panel @ Photo albums to "user sorting" in albums but I don't see a change in what I can or can't do with that setting. I should be able to move them around to put pics of one "event" with the pics of the same "event". That's the order that I'm talking about, the order I want them in now that I have multiple pics in my albums. I just want like events together,but they're not and I can't seem to change it unless I delete certain pics and then upload them again in the order that I want them to appear on the page.
Natashko

Message # 4 | 8:59 AM
Bosco, I do not think it can be implemented. I might suggest you to use Categories (CP->Photo Albums » Categories management) of this module to add photos in categories so they will be displayed in groups.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Sorting Pics in albums
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: