Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: Eriko 
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Module search form not working
Module search form not working
Soldierdevil

Message # 1 | 7:44 AM
Redirects to module homepage after hit enter
I hate politics, people who do not make an effort with people and those who try hard to be cool
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 6:36 PM
Soldierdevil, kindly provide the url of the website.
1F4BF3B

admin@lizeal.tk
www.lizeal.tk
Paradox

Message # 3 | 10:20 AM
Soldierdevil, easier than a URL, could you provide the code snippet of the search form that you're using? The URL would still help out too. smile
Developer, Designer, Communicator.
Been here for 6 years and counting.
Visit me at alexmoloney.me.
Soldierdevil

Message # 4 | 5:26 AM
Code
<script type="text/javascript">
function openForm(){
new _uWnd('contact','Search $CAT_NAME$',400,150,{fadespeed: 666, fadeclosespeed: 666, fadetype: 2, fadeclosetype: 2,align:'left',footerc:' ',min:0,max:0,resize:0,closeonesc:1,autosize:1,shadow:1,topclass:'x-lightwnd',gridclass:'myWinGridBlack',modal:1}, $(".myform").html() );
}
</script>
<div class="myform" style="display:none;">

<div class="searchForm"><form onsubmit="this.sfSbm.disabled=true" method="post" style="margin:0px" action="/photo/"><div align="center" class="schQuery"><input type="text" name="query" maxlength="30" size="20" class="queryField" /></div><div align="center" class="schBtn"><input type="submit" class="forum-link" name="sfSbm" value="Search" /></div><input type="hidden" name="a" value="18" /></form></div>
</div>

<a class="button-link" href="#" onclick="openForm();return false;">Search photos</a>

I hate politics, people who do not make an effort with people and those who try hard to be cool
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Module search form not working
Page 1 of 11
Search: