Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: Eriko 
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Module search form not working
Module search form not working
Soldierdevil

Message # 1 | 7:44 AM
Redirects to module homepage after hit enter
I hate politics, people who do not make an effort with people and those who try hard to be cool
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 6:36 PM
Soldierdevil, kindly provide the url of the website.
1F4BF3B

admin@lizeal.tk
www.lizeal.tk
Paradox

Message # 3 | 10:20 AM
Soldierdevil, easier than a URL, could you provide the code snippet of the search form that you're using? The URL would still help out too. smile
Developer, Designer, Communicator.
Visit me at alexmoloney.me.
Tweet to me on Twitter.
Soldierdevil

Message # 4 | 5:26 AM
Code
<script type="text/javascript">
function openForm(){
new _uWnd('contact','Search $CAT_NAME$',400,150,{fadespeed: 666, fadeclosespeed: 666, fadetype: 2, fadeclosetype: 2,align:'left',footerc:' ',min:0,max:0,resize:0,closeonesc:1,autosize:1,shadow:1,topclass:'x-lightwnd',gridclass:'myWinGridBlack',modal:1}, $(".myform").html() );
}
</script>
<div class="myform" style="display:none;">

<div class="searchForm"><form onsubmit="this.sfSbm.disabled=true" method="post" style="margin:0px" action="/photo/"><div align="center" class="schQuery"><input type="text" name="query" maxlength="30" size="20" class="queryField" /></div><div align="center" class="schBtn"><input type="submit" class="forum-link" name="sfSbm" value="Search" /></div><input type="hidden" name="a" value="18" /></form></div>
</div>

<a class="button-link" href="#" onclick="openForm();return false;">Search photos</a>

I hate politics, people who do not make an effort with people and those who try hard to be cool
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Module search form not working
Page 1 of 11
Search: