• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » $LAST_NEWS$: Where can I edit this?
$LAST_NEWS$: Where can I edit this?
xr4v3nx

Message # 1 | 6:48 PM
Greetings everyone! I tried searching the forums (I apologize if there's one that exists) but I can't find any answers.

My question is, where can I edit the $LAST_NEWS$ layout just like the other informers? Or is it even possible? Thank you so much!

Natashko

Message # 2 | 2:25 PM
xr4v3nx, code $LAST_NEWS$ is responsible for showing the last news from the site news module in the place you embed it on the website. Please, specify what exactly you want to do with this code. How do you want to edit it? Which results do you want to achieve?
xr4v3nx

Message # 3 | 2:51 PM
Thank you for replying Natashko! Sorry about that. What I wanted to do is change/edit the template or how the $LAST_NEWS$ looks like (e.g. Add an $IMG_URL1$, etc). I couldn't find the global block for $LAST_NEWS$ and edit it just like how you can edit informers.

I hope that's clear enough smile

Natashko

Message # 4 | 3:05 PM
xr4v3nx, code $LAST_NEWS$ and the template of Informers are not connected. Please, specify what exactly you want to achieve.
If you want to change appearance of entries of the Site news module, it has to be done in CP->Design->Design management->Site news->Appearance of entries
If this is not what you are interested in, specify the results you want to achieve.
xr4v3nx

Message # 5 | 5:33 PM
Natashko, that answered my question smile I didn't know you could find the template for the $LAST_NEWS$ there. Thank you so much!
Natashko

Message # 6 | 9:39 AM
-Moved to Site News and Blogs-
EMINEM1817

Message # 7 | 1:27 AM
As to the $LAST_NEWS$ last 15 news releases???
$LAST_NEWS$ shows last 15 news added... Understand? smile

http://www.BollywoodSrbija.com
Sunny

Message # 8 | 12:58 PM
EMINEM1817, you can change the number of entries per page in Control Panel -> Site News -> Module settings. If this is what you mean.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
EMINEM1817

Message # 9 | 2:35 PM
Thanks
http://www.BollywoodSrbija.com
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » $LAST_NEWS$: Where can I edit this?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: