Thanks a lot Sunny for detailed help
You have told me to do 6 stemps. I will tell you about each step separately.
1. about every week I'm cleaning all browser cached and downloaded files. and cookes too, the problem rests.
2. The most interesting thing is that when I use traffic compressors (not Opera Turbo) or other proxy servers (e.g. http://www.zend2.com/) this problem disappears.
3. I also disabled my anti-virus program (Avira) and and firewall program there is no effect, the problem rests.
4. I did it but the problem restes
5. Borwsers on which I tried to post a comment. -Chrome 4.0 -Opera 10.10 -IExplorer 8 -Firfox 3.58 the result is the same.
6. When I'm using another inernet provider with turned on antivirus and firewall program i have no problem