• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Multiple settings reverted to original? (I installed this but the backgrounds have reverted?)
Multiple settings reverted to original?
SummerCatz

Message # 1 | 11:14 AM
I have been building my site for a bit now, and I had changed the colors in the background among other things, such as the banner at he top. However, when I installed Site News, it reverted all of them to the original settings, but only on that page. My other pages are fine, just not site news. Help?

Thanks,
SummerCatz

(my site is www.fortress.ucoz.com)

~ SummerCatz

Please stop by my site, www.fortress.com I would really really appreciate it if you joined! :D
Post edited by SummerCatz - Friday, 2012-12-28, 11:14 AM
khen

Message # 2 | 12:22 PM
SummerCatz, your default CSS style is <link href="/.s/src/css/798.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">. It's located below the title tag:

Replace that default CSS style with <link type="text/css" rel="StyleSheet" href="/_st/my.css">.

Tip: Put your CSS style between <head> </head> for better loading of the CSS stylesheet of your webpage.
Attachments: 8742550.jpg (33.3 Kb)

Post edited by khen - Friday, 2012-12-28, 12:23 PM
SummerCatz

Message # 3 | 10:34 AM
Thanks a lot! Worked perfectly biggrin
~ SummerCatz

Please stop by my site, www.fortress.com I would really really appreciate it if you joined! :D
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Multiple settings reverted to original? (I installed this but the backgrounds have reverted?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: