uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Addition and management of entries (problems with adding new entry, order, sticky news, sorting)
Addition and management of entries
Rezwan73

Message # 31 | 5:05 PM
when i wanted to post a large news then this error shows

how to overcome it?

Armaros

Message # 32 | 5:53 PM
I see you're using 'Visual Editor' which adds a lot of unnecessary code.
I suggest to use HTML Panel which would contain less symbols than VE.

I'm not sure how large is your entry, but if it's really that big, consider of
adding it per two entries not one or in a new page by using Page Editor.

canyonlord

Message # 33 | 2:16 PM
Rezwan73, Maybe you can try to allow more characters for the news in the Admin Panel

Hello. I cant embed videos in HTML editor when I add Site News. I was able to do that before the update. When I embed the video a blank box just appears where the video should be. What can I do? Also when I open HTML editor I cant write anything in it i.e. the window is not active. Please help

Sunny

Message # 34 | 3:43 PM
Quote (canyonlord)
When I embed the video a blank box just appears where the video should be.

Make sure a code is correct.

Quote (canyonlord)
Also when I open HTML editor I cant write anything in it i.e. the window is not active

Try to delete cookies, cache files. Try to use another browser.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
canyonlord

Message # 35 | 9:43 PM
Quote (Sunny)
Make sure a code is correct.

Yes, it was correct.

Quote (Sunny)
Try to use another browser.

Yep, that was the problem. Worked well with Mozilla and yeah I know its the reccomended browser =)
darkbloodraven

Message # 36 | 1:32 PM
i have a tip for you: if it is youtube videos go to your admin bar....then go to multimedia then press insert youtube video then insert the URL and get the hmtl code then go to the full text box (under short description) and click on the tab hmtl tags. There should already be 1 messed up word and 2 tags. Erase the middle word but leave the two tags and just insert the hmtl code between the two tags then go down to save it and it should appear if you go to he entry or whatever you posted it in.
please check out my site

http://www.dontworrygames.ucoz.com

screen

Message # 37 | 1:09 PM
Hello

i want to sort alle my Blogtitles from the full archive, to show my site visitors from A to Z all Blog Subjects ,for seltect one .

How can i show all $TITLE$ sorted by A to Z in my page ?

jackass

Message # 38 | 1:10 PM
Use informer
Rezwan73

Message # 39 | 8:32 PM
I have post a news on 30 April.

But when i came to see that news, it shows that it has posted on 1 May.

My time and date setting is alright.

I have tried this in my two site and faces same problem.
Is this uCoz's programming problem? Have i mistake anything?

Thanks for hearing.

Attachments: 3857309.jpeg (5.7 Kb) · 9697081.jpeg (4.6 Kb) · 7310018.jpeg (6.3 Kb) · 1020675.jpeg (7.4 Kb)

Post edited by Rezwan73 - Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 8:49 PM
jackass

Message # 40 | 9:47 PM
Rezwan73, I had the same problem http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/6-5994-1
megumi

Message # 41 | 7:20 PM
I want to know if signatures can be added in my posts in my personal website, blogs.
I know how to add signature for forum posts but is there a way to add signature when iam posting in my own website which is completely personal. for example, like how we post in forum with message, signature, title. same way but in blogs and main page. my website doesn't have a forum. it is personal. so i want my signature to show up below my posts wherever i post in my website.

for example:
Title : (my website)
signature: (image with some writings)
comment,view,ratings:

is there a way to do this? if so how? do we need to insert any html codes? forum has the section of uploading signature. but is there a option of uploading signature below our posts on our blogs or main website, main page. please help.

Armaros

Message # 42 | 3:00 AM
If you meant signature to display on main entries (Straight after clicking on 'Blog') then it wont
be possible due to fact that blog main entries are in $BODY$ code which isn't possible to edit.
Sunny

Message # 43 | 3:31 PM
megumi, try to use one of "Form fields for entry addition" (in module settings) for this purpose.
warezparadise

Message # 44 | 12:17 PM
"Hide" and "code" tag are unavailable in the admin bar while making a news entry.Why??? How can I fix it.

And "code" tag is unavailable while for users while adding a news entry.Why??

Please help me??

Sunny

Message # 45 | 1:28 PM
warezparadise, first of all Amin Bar is a bar at the top of your website, it has nothing to do with BB codes. What do you mean by "not available" - they don't work or you can't find them? If some BB codes are not available for Users, then check whether they are allowed in settings: CP -> Users -> User groups -> Edit group properties and permissions -> Allow BB codes when adding entries
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Addition and management of entries (problems with adding new entry, order, sticky news, sorting)
Search: