• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Next/Previous Button
Next/Previous Button
Necros

Message # 1 | 0:23 AM
Hi,

I would like to make a Previous/Next button for entrys in the Site News. I need a button that jumps to the next entry, but in the same category. If you can help me, it'll be great.

Thanks smile
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 1:08 PM
Necros, at the moment, there is no way to do that, although it could be possible with some custom scripting.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Necros

Message # 3 | 5:07 PM
Can you help me with this script or give me some tips with what shuld i do?
Gromov

Message # 4 | 5:21 AM
Necros, we don't provide custom scripting feature, sorry. You can search one through the web, or leave a request here, then it will be forwarded to the development team, though, it's hard to tell how long it may take or if the feature will be implemented at all.
Cyberdasm

Message # 5 | 3:29 AM
Necros, try the search function.. I think there is a script for that feature. I don't have time to find.
1F4BF3B
lanh

Message # 6 | 2:38 AM
Quote Cyberdasm ()
Necros, try the search function.. I think there is a script for that feature. I don't have time to find.

We have a script for next/previous button but it is not in the same category. And it has one problem if the next or previous entry is deleted, next/previous button still link to that entry. It leads user to 404 page.

Currently, only Online game module has this button within the same category.

Necros

Message # 7 | 12:59 PM
Tank you for you're answers. I think i'll wait till this function will be added. I kinda found a way to solve my request. I made a script wich shows the entrys with the same tag. It will do for now.

Have a nice day. smile
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Next/Previous Button
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: