Hi,

I'm unable to post comments via fb

here's the error screenshot

Any fix for this? There's no problem with the google social comments

Thanks
Attachments: 3364532.png (24.9 Kb)
Gromov

Message # 2 | 10:16 AM
joh, Please provide the settings of your app via the private message. I suggest you have specified different domains.
joh

Message # 3 | 10:40 AM
Gromov, I dont see any options for app settings under social comments. Im not using social login feature (Im using local users only)
Gromov

Message # 4 | 12:01 PM
joh, you actually need to create an app to use this feature. Here's the guide that should help you to achieve your goal.
joh

Message # 5 | 12:39 PM
Gromov, No thats for Social publisher. Am i not right?

I'm talking about comments, social comments. I don't see any options to add app details under social comments settings in ucoz control panel.

What i'm saying is, I can't use fb to comment but there is no problem while commenting from google.

If you have a time to spare pls check it at https://tangkhulonline.com and see for yourself to understand the problem better.

Thanks.
Gromov

Message # 6 | 7:21 AM
joh, we still need a screenshot from your FB account where we can see all the apps created/connected etc, as it was requested from the very beginning.
lanh

Message # 7 | 7:20 AM
joh,

Could you please provide the FB comment code embed in your site?

joh

Message # 8 | 12:57 PM
lanh, Ok, im sending you a private message for help.
joh

Message # 9 | 1:10 PM
lanh, Gromov, correct me if im wrong. But social comments app details is from ucoz and not from us. Like i said, there is no issue when commenting with Google. While trying to comment with google, it says 'to connect with ucoz...." so i hope for facebook as well, we have to use the ucoz app.

correct me if im wrong.

For i have not seen anywhere to use app details for social comments. Yes for social publishing, we have to made an app and key in the ID and key details.

Correct me if im wrong
Attachments: 5762029.png (53.6 Kb)
Good

Message # 10 | 4:55 AM
Hi Gromov,

Here is the problem.

Attachments: 2199143.jpg (71.4 Kb)
Gromov

Message # 11 | 12:34 PM
joh, unless you provide us the data requested earlier, there's very little we can do.
joh

Message # 12 | 5:42 PM
Gromov, I have send you a private message.

But i still cant see any options to link the apps with the social comments! Pls enlighten me where to put the details.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 13 | 6:23 PM
Quote joh ()
For i have not seen anywhere to use app details for social comments. Yes for social publishing, we have to made an app and key in the ID and key details.

it should be in /panel/users/social_auth (Users » Login with social media). It is recommended to use your own app if you have a connected domain.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
joh

Message # 14 | 4:37 AM
bigblog, Thank you.
But as i mentioned earlier Im not using 'uID users '. My method of users authorization is 'local users'
Quote joh ()

So does that mean I cant use FB social comments?

Thanks
admin0524

Message # 15 | 6:16 AM
I am using FB Social comments code, tell me if you need some help
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » FB Social Comment issues
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: