uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » News and Blog Calendar (questions about calendars)
News and Blog Calendar
Sunny

Message # 16 | 12:56 PM
ursuletul, the code $CALENDAR$ is really used more than once in The second container template. Delete one of them.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Dodolidot

Message # 17 | 10:05 PM
How do I put up a page showing a big calendar with clickable dates to put an entry for it and all, i want to be able to put up events or special dates on them and this connected to the side page mini calendar showing a different colour for important dates.
Sunny

Message # 18 | 9:53 AM
Quote (Dodolidot)
How do I put up a page showing a big calendar with clickable dates to put an entry for it and all

uCoz does not have such feature. Only a mini calendar.

Aaron

Message # 19 | 3:32 PM
how do i add Calendar
Tommy

Message # 20 | 3:42 PM
Aaron, Control panel - Inactive - Install site news.
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
NTP

Message # 21 | 1:44 AM
i have site news, but no calendar. why?
Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
Tommy

Message # 22 | 2:23 AM
NTP, if you install site news, calendar will appear on the blocks. If you still didn't get the calendar add the code $CALENDAR$ via builder.
"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
ivfortitude

Message # 23 | 12:42 PM
Hello...

I would like to know if I can put an Event on my Calendar.

I know how to add an entry via Site News but what I want is like this:

My Birthday is January 1, 1111 and I want the Calender to show it the next year and the future, without re-publishing or editing it.

How do I put a Repeating Cycle for Events?

I noticed that once I created a news, it wont show up on the following year unless you add another entry or edit it, Which is wasting my time especially if There are lots of Events in one year that takes place annualy.

Thanks

Sunny

Message # 24 | 2:27 PM
ivfortitude, read this http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/14-5-12106-16-1226541367

Quote (ivfortitude)
How do I put a Repeating Cycle for Events?

There is no such feature.

coce_boy

Message # 25 | 0:45 AM
I want that the calender is bing showed to all pages not only at site news page that is my home page I have tried puting off the if comand but it dosent work,I have tried to put another calendar with script but it shows just blank but when I test it with dream waver it works,I dont know what to do can anyone help me pls?:(
Post edited by coce_boy - Tuesday, 2010-03-30, 0:49 AM
Sunny

Message # 26 | 8:54 AM
coce_boy, for the calendar to be shown on all pages use Informers - http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-457-1

You can also find calendars among Gadgets.

coce_boy

Message # 27 | 10:51 PM
Sunny, thnx fixed it with gadgets cous I didnt want to show in site news the new entry of file catalog,but I would like to put the js calendar that I have anyway it is not posibel cry , thnx.
Phosis

Message # 28 | 8:35 AM
How to activate the calendar block? I don't see it on my website.
Natashko

Message # 29 | 11:15 AM
Phosis,
Quote (Phosis)
How to activate the calendar block? I don't see it on my website.

To enable Calendar login to the website as admin->Enable Builder->Add block->put it in one of the containers->click "Block content management" button in the shape of a cog wheel->select Blog and News->Calendar->Save changes
Another option is to put $CALENDAR$ code into Blog main page template for instance. Keep in mind that calendar works in Blog and Site News modules only
Bonne4258

Message # 30 | 7:09 PM
Hi, when i put the Google Calendar on my site only the events were shown when i am logged in with my google profile. So my visitors can't see the events in the calendar. So does anyone know how I fix this problem. Thanks.
Ow my site is ngwh.ucoz.com and the calendar is shown at kalender (that's dutch :P).
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » News and Blog Calendar (questions about calendars)
Search: