• Page 3 of 3
  • «
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » News and Blog Calendar (questions about calendars)
News and Blog Calendar
Sunny

Message # 31 | 2:12 PM
Bonne4258, you need to edit the settings in your Google account (make the calendar public).
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
crister_09

Message # 32 | 4:41 PM
Hi peoples. I want to ask if it is possible to add New Still date on calendar, and Old still?
I mean: i want in calnedar be 2 dates: now is 12 march, but i want 2 dates: old style (28 february), and new style (12 march), tomorow be: OLD STYLE: 29 february, NEW STYLE: 13 march. etc.
Sunny

Message # 33 | 10:21 AM
crister_09, the uCoz calendar does not have such feature. I suggest that you search for third-party solutions.
Jezxx

Message # 34 | 5:51 AM
My calendar is a day ahead, how do I change this?
Sunny

Message # 35 | 9:48 AM
Jezxx, please provide the website address. You can't edit the date, you can only edit the time zone in Control Panel -> Settings -> Common settings. Also please check the following thread, maybe you have similar problem: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/26-5994-1
Jezxx

Message # 36 | 11:12 PM
Sunny, I changed the time zone and now the day is set to what I am wanting on my calendar. Thank you!
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » News and Blog Calendar (questions about calendars)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: