• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Help on blog (questions and answers)
Help on blog
omiko

Message # 16 | 5:22 PM

I need search form which like that and working in blog module.

if anybody has code give me please

Attachments: 8592225.png (1.1 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 17 | 10:43 AM
omiko, $MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$ - is the code that displays a form which searches within a definite module only.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
John8913

Message # 18 | 3:45 AM
apologies if this has been answered previously. i looked for about an hour before posting.

i've had the new sight (osenet.org) for about a day. it's going to be a big, big thing, i'm hoping, but for now the primary purpose is to post blog entries. because of my increased ambitions, i've moved here from blogger.com, where the primary draw is that i can post my blog entries by email. and for the life of my i can't figure out whether this is even an option here.

would anybody be willing to share their thoughts on the matter? i'd be most grateful.

Dartz

Message # 19 | 6:29 AM
There is no other way than to login in your website and submit an entry.
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
ZAM0

Message # 20 | 4:02 AM
Hi

(I'm not good at html)

When i upload a new video to youtube i want that video to be on my site automatic with the title and description?

Youtube Widget is not what i am searching for.

Cheerz

Sunny

Message # 21 | 8:36 AM
ZAM0, Youtube Widget is all I can offer you. It is not possible to do what you want by other uCoz standard features. It might be possible by means of custom coding or third-party scripts.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Help on blog (questions and answers)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: