uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » [ Add news entry ] link (how to delete, add)
[ Add news entry ] link
Sunny

Message # 91 | 8:25 AM
Luke7187, most probably you have the following code on the page "Vehicles for Sell":

Code
<?if($ADD_ENTRY_LINK$)?><div align="right" style="padding-bottom:3px;">[ <a href="$ADD_ENTRY_LINK$">Add entry</a> ]</div><?endif?>$LAST_NEWS$

Delete the code (via Control Panel -> Page Editor -> Page management) and the news entries won't be displayed on this page.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Luke7187

Message # 92 | 8:07 PM
Right, but if I get rid of the code I cant add entries, I still want to be able to do so, I just don't want it to show up on both pages.
Animorph

Message # 93 | 7:57 AM
Quote (Luke7187)
I just don't want it to show up on both pages.

Hi Luke7187, can you be more specific about on which pages you want to have the add entry link and wher enot. because without the add entry link you will not be able to add entry's to the pages. a solution would be to re-locate the add entry link somewhere else.

To busy building a passive income online ;)
pro

Message # 94 | 9:08 AM
Anyone help please

When i add new entry and pressr Add button I get this
Code
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
       <ajax><cmd p="content"><div class="myWinSuccess"><b>Entry successfully added</b></div><br><br>[ <a href="http://newsongs.ucoz.net/news/2012-08-13-576" target="_blank">Go to entry page</a> ]</cmd><cmd p="js">try {addSuccess();}catch(e){}</cmd><cmd p="js">document.getElementById('nwF7').disabled = false;</cmd></ajax>

Please help urgent
Sunny

Message # 95 | 11:24 AM
pro, the problem may be caused by a third-party script on your website. Do you have the same problem in other browsers? Please provide the website address.
pro

Message # 96 | 4:39 PM
newsongs.ucoz.net
Sunny

Message # 97 | 12:56 PM
pro, the testing did not confirm the problem. Try the following:

For testing purposes try to work from another copy of operating system, another computer and, if possible, using another network provider. E.g., you can check your website from one of Internet clubs as they meet all the mentioned conditions.
If you do not have such possibility, then it is desirable to do the following actions step by step:
1. Disable your firewall, antivirus while running diagnostics;
2. Disable the traffic saving services (e.g., Traffic Compressor);
3. Disable the torrent client or any other services that can create a lot of connections, if any;
4. Try to use another browser or update the current one. Maybe some necessary browser functions are disabled or are working incorrectly. If your Internet Explorer version is less than 8 – install latest Windows updates, or install Internet Explorer 8 as a separate package; if you use Opera version less than 10.60 or Firefox less than 3.6.3 – update the browser.
5. Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser. You can find the information on how to do this in the "Help" tab of your browser.

pro

Message # 98 | 12:09 PM
Thanks it working fine on other pc and i clean my pc with tune up and scan full with kaspersky now site is working fine.

Thanks once again. biggrin
carloscompu

Message # 99 | 8:32 PM
Im sorry If im in the wrong thread but I have a question about entries
How can I control the amount of entries a user can add in a module?

Added (2012-10-19, 2:32 PM)
---------------------------------------------
For more info I want users to add just one entry in a specific module that im using
Post edited by carloscompu - Friday, 2012-10-19, 8:32 PM
Strykas

Message # 100 | 1:13 PM
does its available to make when you update already added entry, it brings up like normal entry and after adding new ones it goes down.?? like normal entries...
Post edited by Strykas - Tuesday, 2012-11-20, 1:14 PM
Sunny

Message # 101 | 1:46 PM
Strykas, I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. Try to explain with some examples.
carloscompu

Message # 102 | 2:34 PM
How can I control the amount of entries a uder can add?
Sunny

Message # 103 | 10:50 AM
carloscompu, I am afraid it is not possible.
Strykas

Message # 104 | 10:09 PM
Sunny, i am asking how about, When you have like "created entry with - movie season 1" and then i am starting to add episodes from beggining its EP 1. when i add entry to page it shows up in front of the page:

Example:

Okay so i just added new entry it showed right there, this is normal entry.

Example2:

I think you understand me, first read the Blue text then the Yellow one.

Thanks.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 105 | 10:53 PM
Strykas, I believe you may be selecting the option "Update Entry-Adding Date" when editing your entries. If you un-select this option you should have no further problems. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » [ Add news entry ] link (how to delete, add)
Search: