• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » E-mail form problem (The message does not reach destination e-mail)
E-mail form problem
CatalinM

Message # 1 | 9:33 PM
Hello,

It seems that there is a problem with the e-mail forms. I created 2 e-mails forms and neither of them work. Even if I put in the recipient field some e-mail addresses, no message reaches the destination.

Can anybody help me with that?

Thanks in advance.

I mention that worked few months ago....
Post edited by CatalinM - Sunday, 2014-07-06, 9:34 PM
Good

Message # 2 | 3:08 AM
As I know, email was blocked by your mail provider.

Google and Yahoo and other free mail services blocking any mail sent out via contact form.
CatalinM

Message # 3 | 5:49 AM
And, in this case, what alternatives I have in order to send somewhere the information filled in the e-mail form?.... of course, I want something that not involves costs.

If anybody has an idea, please share with me.

Thanks.
Raver

Message # 4 | 9:12 AM
Good, Yahoo and Gmail don't block the e-mails sent via contact forms by default, but isolated cases do appear.

CatalinM, please leave your website address to investigate the issue further. Thank you!
CatalinM

Message # 5 | 9:02 PM
Hello, Raver

The address is fiiasigurat.ro.
The web site is under construction. About what I talk is in Contact page.

Thanks a lot.
Raver

Message # 6 | 11:03 PM
CatalinM, the situation signaled by you is currently under investigation. We will correct it in case there's a possible glitch and update you as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
CatalinM

Message # 7 | 0:40 AM
ok, Raver. I wait with interest your answer. Thanks too!

Added (2014-07-18, 6:40 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Hello, Raver.

Some news? I hope that the problem was not forgotten smile

Sunny

Message # 8 | 8:46 AM
CatalinM, please clarify one more thing: what e-mail address do you enter as the sender's e-mail into the e-mail form?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
CatalinM

Message # 9 | 6:08 AM
Hello, Sunny.

Very interesting your question... After some tests, I was surprised to find out that the messages having sender's e-mail like 'test@test.ro' or 'ceva@adresa.com' or 'something@gmail.com' arrived to the destination, while others like 'something@yahoo.com' did not. It seems that the word '@yahoo' is not liked smile
Sunny

Message # 10 | 8:28 AM
CatalinM, yes, we are aware of the problem and it has already been forwarded to the technical team.
CatalinM

Message # 11 | 5:27 PM
Hi,

Something new regarding that issue? Raver, Sunny?
Sunny

Message # 12 | 8:29 AM
CatalinM, please see the discussion here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/42-18467-108776-16-1406552829 For now the issue can be resolved by using in e-mail form settings the e-mail services that do not reject @yahoo e-mails (gmx.com, mail.com, mail.yandex.com).
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » E-mail form problem (The message does not reach destination e-mail)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: