If you can't log in to the forum, please, use the Old login form.
If you can't enter the Control Panel of your website due to the recent uID issues, please see this thread.
If you want a temporary solution to the profile login issue on your website, please see this post.
Page 1 of 11
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Email-Forums (Can't send)
Email-Forums
UkUnProffesionals

Message # 1 | 3:29 PM
My website is:
http://unproffesionals.ucoz.co.uk

I am trying to use the email forum as a contact page, but whenever anyone clicks "SEND MESSAGE" a page comes up saying:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<ajax><cmd p="content"><b>Thank you.</b><br><br>Your message has been sent.</cmd><cmd p="title">Message sent</cmd><cmd p="js">sblmb2=0;try {addSuccess();}catch(e){}</cmd><cmd p="js">try {document.mform.f3.value='';}catch(e){}</cmd></ajax>

Any suggestions would be great!
Thank you
bigblog
yeah, i'm still here

Message # 2 | 5:52 PM
UkUnProffesionals, the uCoz ajax is not working on your site, but the message has been sent:
Quote UkUnProffesionals ()
Your message has been sent.

It can be caused by a server error or a wrong jQuery library version. Try to use another jQuery library version (CP >> Settings >> Common settings).

i breathe... sometimes
UkUnProffesionals

Message # 3 | 7:08 PM
Quote bigblog ()
It can be caused by a server error or a wrong jQuery library version. Try to use another jQuery library version (CP >> Settings >> Common settings).

Just tried didn't appear to work.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 2:39 PM
UkUnProffesionals, try to temporarily remove external scripts from your website.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Email-Forums (Can't send)
Page 1 of 11
Search: