uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Contact Us doesn't work (e-mail forms don't work)
Contact Us doesn't work
Chibo

Message # 136 | 3:15 PM
ok thanks for the answer Natashko

Added (2011-04-12, 9:15 Am)
---------------------------------------------
problem solved, make a gmail and the contact start working,
I think that it's the easiest way
good luck...

Haxc

Message # 137 | 1:45 AM
My question is. hi make a text to do the "Password" box. if i type the i wanna use the * char.. how?
If I help you in something give me some REPUTATION or AWARD
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 138 | 1:57 AM
To change how the characters appear you'll have to change it manually.

This is how the code normally appears:

Code
<input type="text" name="name" size="30" style="width:95%;" maxlength="70">

To change it to display as password you'll need to change it to this:

Code
<input type="password" name="name" size="30" style="width:95%;" maxlength="70">
Haxc

Message # 139 | 2:27 AM
thx.
If I help you in something give me some REPUTATION or AWARD
Repleezy

Message # 140 | 4:20 AM
My Contact us Doesnt work. Teamnaderain.ucoz.com
Animorph

Message # 141 | 11:41 AM
Repleezy, can you be more specific , about what is not working ? , i tested it a minute ago and it works perfectly, try using another e-mail service then yahoo if you have yahoo
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Chibo

Message # 142 | 11:49 AM
I was having the same problem with the "contact form".
The messeges send by that contact form never gets to my email .yahoo.com
I think that yahoo block's the emails to arrive to you, that's what i heard.
To solve that problem make a .gmail.com adress and it will work.
In my case it work's. Good luck:P
Repleezy

Message # 143 | 6:37 PM
I used AIM and then gmail nothing still comes in to me. They can write it and send it. I just cant receive it
Natashko

Message # 144 | 10:15 AM
Repleezy, if it is possible to use Contact us for to create a message and send it successfully - there are no problems at our end. The rest is up to e-mail provider.
The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
Chibo

Message # 145 | 1:59 PM
I don't now then .
I was having a .........yahoo.com adress and the contact never send messeges to me.
When I change that adress to .........gmail.com it start working.
Natashko

Message # 146 | 2:51 PM
Chibo, we do not recommend to use yahoo. Gmail.com is what we suggest.
Emiliya

Message # 147 | 5:20 PM
I have emailed yahoo support group about not recieving emails from my website but they indicated that problem could be with ucoz not them .Can you please check why my emails dont reach my yahoo account.I submit emails from contact us at www.psychicvision.ucoz.com
Animorph

Message # 148 | 5:40 PM
Emiliya, use another e-mail service. Yahoo doesn't recieve uCoz e-mails , their system isn't good enough to get certain website e-mails. I would suggest you to use GMAIL or HOTMAIL
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Remember

Message # 149 | 7:25 AM
When someone wants to contact me and sends a message, I have 2 e-mails in that form. One from yahoo and one from the domain which is on gmail.

The problem is that on yahoo I do not receive the mail at all, not even in spam, and on gmail I receive just a few e-mails and not on time, and also without text.

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 150 | 8:14 AM
Remember, from what I can tell there is no problem at the uCoz end. uCoz have experienced issues with Yahoo before as far as I am aware and suggest for their users to use GMail. As for the not on time business it can take a while for the message to be processed. Nothing on the internet is straight away.

Could you also please provide a screenshot of what you are meaning when you say without text, thanks. smile

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Contact Us doesn't work (e-mail forms don't work)
Search: