If you can't log in to the forum, please, use the Old login form.
If you can't enter the Control Panel of your website due to the recent uID issues, please see this thread.
If you want a temporary solution to the profile login issue on your website, please see this post.
Page 2 of 12«12341112»
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Contact Us doesn't work (e-mail forms don't work)
Contact Us doesn't work
Kron_old

Message # 16 | 2:33 PM
Feedback forms work normally for now.
saqrep

Message # 17 | 11:28 AM
Quote (uCoz)
control panel - mail forms - get code.

i have also problem in contact us page.it doesnt work...but i cannot find the mail forms in the page..can u plz help me
Sunny

Message # 18 | 2:40 PM
saqrep,

Attachments: 8374360.png(17Kb)

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
adi

Message # 19 | 5:31 PM
i have the same problem. i don't receive e-mails when someone writes in my e-mail forms. either the mail is very very delaied, or i don't receive any mail

my site is this one

Kron_old

Message # 20 | 3:50 PM
adi, we'll fix it.
Chrislog

Message # 21 | 11:37 PM
Hi there, I need some help concerning the "Email Forms", I can't get the "Contact Us" form to show on the Navigation Bar of my ucoz.net site and was wondering how I would do this, It's not exactly complicated but it just won't work I have tried everything, and Still It WILL NOT Show sad

Chris Logan

Armaros

Message # 22 | 11:48 PM
Wrong section. Correct: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/19

Go to: CP -> Email Forms -> Mail forms management -> Copy '$MFORM_1$' from Contact Us.
Go to: CP -> Page Editor -> Pages management -> Add new page -> Paste code -> Save.

Note: Not always it will be $MFORM_1$, it can be $MFORM_2$, $MFORM_3$ etc. Look yourself.

superninja508

Message # 23 | 9:55 PM
Ok, I wanted a jobs email form for my site and it is ok until I try to add it on a page. I copy the $MFORM_2$ code but it just turns out like the "Contact Us" form.

Also when I click on edit the form it has all of the field I put in.

Can somebody please help me?

l2viruz

Message # 24 | 10:13 PM
Page Editor--->Pages Managemenet--->Contact us(or what the name of contact page)--->Module Design Customization--->Change the $M_FORM1$ to your form e.x $MFORM_2$.
superninja508

Message # 25 | 7:19 AM
I know, I have two forms, a job form and a contact us form, I use the second one which is the job form using the code but it still doesn't work.
Armaros

Message # 26 | 8:50 AM
superninja508, you are able to modify your E-mail form by going to:
CP -> E-mail forms -> Mail forms management -> Fields constructor.

But you must restore default template of it to change to fields you need. To do so:
CP -> E-mail forms -> Mail forms management -> [ Rebuild form template ] -> Restore default template.

superninja508

Message # 27 | 5:01 PM
Well maybe you should come to my site, register and I will let you be an admin and change it because it wont.
l2viruz

Message # 28 | 5:50 PM
Site doesn't exist?
Post edited by l2viruz - Thursday, 2008-11-13, 5:50 PM
Armaros

Message # 29 | 6:06 PM
superninja508, I clearly wrote what to do. It's not hard, simple follow step by step. If you still don't understand, ask.

Quote (l2viruz)
Site doesn't exist?
Maybe he got more than 1 site.
superninja508

Message # 30 | 10:04 PM
Oh it doesn't matter, my brother was actually asking and I have done what you have told me to do, so thank you very much.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Contact Us doesn't work (e-mail forms don't work)
Page 2 of 12«12341112»
Search: