uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Contact Us doesn't work (e-mail forms don't work)
Contact Us doesn't work
FuriousAngels

Message # 121 | 5:31 AM
Can I get the source code wizards and uCoz experts to evaluate what the problem is on my side?

It(email form) was working previously, now it is not yielding any results. Of course, when I restore it back to the default I have success, but I would like to use the form the is customized to the structure of the site. If you could please review and give me your patient and honest feedback it would be grateful. I have gone through this forum ensuring that there is nothing here that would resolve my issue and there is now.

-rewrote the code
-rebuilt the template
-double checked e-mail
-any other steps?

Your good virtue is appreciated!

[ http://furiousangels.ucoz.com ]

Post edited by FuriousAngels - Wednesday, 2010-12-08, 5:35 AM
Natashko

Message # 122 | 1:38 PM
FuriousAngels, we have checked your website. Contact Us form doesn't work because of your customization. That is why we recommend you to restore the default template. There is nothing else we can help you with.
DRam604

Message # 123 | 3:34 AM
Hey could you help with my contact us button, its the same problem as Morpheus2002

I tryed to use test messages but they did not send to my e-mail i tryed 5 times maybe more.

my site -> www.DRam604.ucoz.net

Animorph

Message # 124 | 12:57 PM
DRam604, your contact us form works just fine i tested it out the message was sended succesfully , if you still have this problem inform me
To busy building a passive income online ;)
DRam604

Message # 125 | 4:20 AM
It still does not work. Could it possibly work if i change it to gmail ?

I use hotmail.com for my sever.

Natashko

Message # 126 | 9:00 PM
DRam604, I have checked it as well. The message was sent succesfully. The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted. Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
For testing purposes we also recommend to change the e-mail address you use for the Contact Us form(but we do not recommend to use Yahoo) To do so go to CP->Main » E-mail Forms » Mail forms management » Editing mail form->change the e-mail address and Save
DRam604

Message # 127 | 11:54 PM
Alright its starting to work i just recently got all the ones i sent before thanks for your help.

DRam
Haze Ent
Fontana / GCP / Universal Music

Pancake_old

Message # 128 | 2:01 AM
My contact us doesnt seem to work also....when sendind myself a test e-mail I had to use that security code bout 5 times before i got it right that has to change
ePal(Join and be rewarded with our new look)
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Natashko

Message # 129 | 2:07 PM
Pancake, I have checked your form. It works fine. It is not the form problem. When you enter the security code and it is not clear, press the refresh button, till you see the numbers clear.
Pancake_old

Message # 130 | 3:16 PM
hmm it I guess it works and it doesnt...I just sent a test e-mail to me again and then I went to go check and there was no message
so if it does work its not instantly recived (that would of been nice) it takes a while a long while
infact so long i got my messages from last night just today...oh well

Thank you for taking a look at it im sure it works just very slow on getin the notice smile

ePal(Join and be rewarded with our new look)
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Mackie4317

Message # 131 | 2:57 AM
im having problem with the email service, it seems that im not able to recieve any mails from website to my email account, when i check my inbox theres nothing in there,

can you help sir? what should i do??? thanks..

Animorph

Message # 132 | 6:35 AM
Mackie4317, Your messages could be regarded as spam and will be located in the Spam/Junk folder of your e-mail service you use so it is better that you check the spamm folder , if your e-mail is not there then you need to contact the support service of your e-mail provider. Youcan also try changing e-mail address that you use in contact us form ---> CP--->Main ---> E-mail Forms ----> Mail forms management ----> Editing mail form ---> change the e-mail address and Save , but we do not recommend you to use yahoo , allot of users have problems with that e-mail provider
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Mackie4317

Message # 133 | 2:54 PM
thanks for the reply sir, i already change my email address from yahoo to gmail because the yahoo account doesnt work and now it works with gmail..thanks a lot sir...
Chibo

Message # 134 | 2:52 PM
I have the same problem with the e-mail .I did everything remake the fields copy paste the code , change e-mail adress and i still dont received my e-mails .
My site is www.proiectemobila.ucoz.com .........
?
Natashko

Message # 135 | 4:27 PM
Chibo, check the Spam/Junk folder. If the messages are not there, contact your e-mail provider.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Contact Us doesn't work (e-mail forms don't work)
Search: