• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Creation of E-mail Forms (Contact Us form)
Creation of E-mail Forms
Sunny

Message # 16 | 1:52 PM
For your e-mail form to work correctly you need to do the following:
1. Log in to tyhe website as the administrator.
2. Go to Control Panel -> Email Forms -> Mail form management, create a form you need and copy its code, e.g. $MFORM_1$.
3. Go to Control Panel -> Page Editor and click the edit button for the page where you want to place the form.
4. If it is this page - http://bookface.ucoz.com/index/delete_account/0-9 , remove all its content and paste only the form code, e.g. $MFORM_1$.

Do not use contents of the form template on pages. Such form won't work.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Pancake_old

Message # 17 | 3:56 AM
Sunny, Alright I'll try to rebuild it again, out with the new and in with the newer-ish...um...page.

when i'm done with this one i'll repost here and let you know if it works or not.

but be a few days kinda tired right now

Added (2012-03-23, 9:56 PM)
---------------------------------------------
By me rebuilding everything it will not allow tag $MFORM_1$ it will only just count up

so when I delete the old to make a new the old code number can never be used again
keep counting up...I dont understand why the admins can not go back if they needed to (Like I Do)

so no matter what I do its just not going to work I dont know why

same thing happens in page editor if you delete a page you can not go back to that page count Why ?
if you have had 5 pages to start then deleted everything to restart your count is now like 10 or so when you dont have more than 2 pages this time

I just turn the page into a normal form this time seems to work now

ePal(Join and be rewarded with our new look)
Bookface
K-Love (Listen Live)
Post edited by Pancake - Saturday, 2012-03-24, 4:01 AM
Sunny

Message # 18 | 1:57 PM
Quote (Pancake)
$MFORM_1$

It's just the example, you must use $MFORM_2$, $MFORM_3$, $MFORM_10$ or whatever you get after you create a form. The number does not matter, just use the code you get.

Quote (Pancake)
same thing happens in page editor if you delete a page you can not go back to that page count Why ?

This is how the system works, previous page IDs cannot be assigned to new pages. Does it really matter? That's not the problem in your case.

Could you record a video of your actions? You must be doing smth wrong but I can't guess what exactly if you are following the steps I've described.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Admin2256

Message # 19 | 5:12 PM
hello, php script to go into the system working?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 20 | 1:25 AM
Admin2256, I don't understand your question exactly. Could you please provide more detail.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Admin2256

Message # 21 | 4:29 AM
excuse me do not speak English well. I'm looking for a php code for sending email messages. I enabled php function in uCoz.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 22 | 7:28 AM
Admin2256, ah okay. You can use the default system email forms without using PHP be enabling them in your Control Panel. If you require to process a specific type of PHP mailform I'd advise you search Google, however I learnt a lot of what I know from http://w3schools.com smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » E-mail Forms » Creation of E-mail Forms (Contact Us form)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: