• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Statistics » how to block access to my website for some countries (How..)
how to block access to my website for some countries
Ed05

Message # 1 | 1:33 AM
I have wrote my qestion in title of this topic smile if anyone know it will be nice help. Im having some realy anoying users from other countries like Asia and Usa and i will realy love to block acces to whole that states,countries,islands!!There is must be some way. angry
!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 2:14 AM
Ed05, unfortunately there is no system feature for this purpose. Unless you create a PHP code for it there's no possible way to do it using the system. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Ed05

Message # 3 | 2:22 AM
Paradox, ok i will create php. it is worth! i want to block usa states. when you or other from here find time, leave php script for that, or if you dont have i will google it happy
!
Animorph

Message # 4 | 10:10 AM
Ed05, Its not possible to block IPs from a certain country. But you can block IPs of certain visitors. More about it here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/9-2577-1#11545
Further discussion goes in the provided thread wink

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Ed05

Message # 5 | 7:58 PM
Animorph, this is for registered user, many of us having problem with guests , they insult us on e mail, fb page etc cool
!
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Statistics » how to block access to my website for some countries (How..)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: