• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Eriko  
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Tag Board » new section
new section
Lukasz303

Message # 1 | 7:09 PM
I would like to create a new section in which użydkownik could write about it, but the city could see the themes of other użydkowników. Administrators have to see these topics. How to do it?

---------------------------------------------------------
Translated: https://translate.google.pl

Welcome!
I am a Pole ---> www.ucoz.pl. Wielder English at the primary level (unfortunately it does not go to me is the best).

In the event of damage or wrong answer someone very sorry.

Regards,
Łukasz
Post edited by Lukasz303 - Saturday, 2015-08-08, 7:10 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 8:34 AM
Lukasz303, I don't really understand what do you mean. Can you please write your question in Polish? I speak Polish a little bit, I could help you.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Lukasz303

Message # 3 | 1:35 PM
[PL]

Chciałbym zrobić dział (chodzi o nowe forum w sekcji) w którym użytkownik (z grupy "użytkownicy") mógłby napisać temat, ale inni z tej samej grupy nie mogli by tego tematu przeczytać. Tylko Administrator mógłby to zrobić.

Próbowałem tak:
http://wrzuc.se/thumbs/55c753bd43a27.png

Ale użytkownicy nie widzą działu. Nie wiem w czym błąd.

Welcome!
I am a Pole ---> www.ucoz.pl. Wielder English at the primary level (unfortunately it does not go to me is the best).

In the event of damage or wrong answer someone very sorry.

Regards,
Łukasz
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 11:28 PM
Lukasz303, let me understand that you want to make a board, which only Administrators can watch, but other users can add entries. If so, I'm afraid that it's not possible.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Tag Board » new section
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: