• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Eriko  
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Tag Board » Online list (Display a list of people that are using the chat)
Online list
nitroretro

Message # 1 | 10:20 PM
Hi uCoz Community!

Let's say that I have a page dedicated to the Tag Board module. Is there a way to show a list of people's profiles that are currently using the Tag Board?

Thanks!
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 7:13 AM
nitroretro, I think you could do that using manual scripting since there isn't any option on that in uCoz.(not sure)
In a quick response you could use the who's online feature to achieved that.

1F4BF3B
Post edited by Cyberdasm - Sunday, 2016-10-23, 7:14 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 3 | 10:57 AM
nitroretro, if I understood your question correctly, you want to display the users who are currently online on the page containing the Tag Board. I'm afraid it's not possible to track the exact page the users are visiting, but you can use the $ONLINE_USERS_LIST$ code to display all the users who are online on the Tag Board page or otherwise.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Cyberdasm

Message # 4 | 1:20 PM
bigblog, thanks bigblog $ONLINE_USERS_LIST$ that code is I'm referring to. But i think it messes the tagboard if he uses it right away.
1F4BF3B
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 3:20 PM
Cyberdasm, it shouldn't.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
nitroretro

Message # 6 | 3:00 PM
bigblog, thanks, I needed the code. It works by the way.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Tag Board » Online list (Display a list of people that are using the chat)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: