• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Some questions about Google search
Some questions about Google search
Kristina

Message # 1 | 3:05 PM
Hello. I'm new to this and I'm a lame, so excuse me if my questions are weird.

My situation is:
I have a website on google sites from a year . The problem is it has run out of space, so I need to move it. I've already made an ucoz website and I'm currently transferring all the information.

My current website(on google sites) is of coure connected with the search engine Google and when someone types its name or some of its content in google - it appears in the search list.
It is also connected with Google Analytics.

My questions are:
1 - When I delete my google site and I open officially my new ucoz site - will google automatically delete my old website's content from the search engine?
2 - When I add my new ucoz site to Google search- does Google search in all of its content or it will only find the name?
3 - When I'm moving the news in ucoz - I'm not writing" tags". Should I write tags in order Google to search in my news? Because Google sites didn't require tags but my news appeared in google search results anyway.
4- Is it possible Google to double the information, because it's the same in both sites-the old one and the new one.

I'm confused and I'm worried that when I delete my site in google sites - no one will find my new website on the search engine.
Or the old information will appear again, the new one too(because it's the same/copied/pasted/ and people wouldn't know which is the official site.

Dartz

Message # 2 | 4:38 PM
Quote (Kristina)
When I delete my google site and I open officially my new ucoz site - will google automatically delete my old website's content from the search engine?
We're uCoz support forum, not Google support forum. Ask them.

Quote (Kristina)
When I add my new ucoz site to Google search- does Google search in all of its content or it will only find the name?
Everything.

Quote (Kristina)
When I'm moving the news in ucoz - I'm not writing" tags". Should I write tags in order Google to search in my news? Because Google sites didn't require tags but my news appeared in google search results anyway.
It'll work fine also without tags.

Quote (Kristina)
Is it possible Google to double the information, because it's the same in both sites-the old one and the new one.
Ask them.

Quote (Kristina)
I'm confused and I'm worried that when I delete my site in google sites - no one will find my new website on the search engine.
Add announcement to the old website stating you have a new url.
Then everyone will know, including people from search engines.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Kristina

Message # 3 | 5:04 PM
Thank you smile
HorseIsleSense

Message # 4 | 7:18 PM
I have a google question, too. I submitted it to Google on their 'submit a link' spiel, but when I google various things related to my website like HorseIsle Sense, I can't see my website. D'x

How can I get more members and a nicely promoted website?

Sunny

Message # 5 | 8:25 AM
Quote (HorseIsleSense)
I have a google question, too. I submitted it to Google on their 'submit a link' spiel, but when I google various things related to my website like HorseIsle Sense, I can't see my website. D'x

This question should be addressed to Google.

Quote (HorseIsleSense)
How can I get more members and a nicely promoted website?

Read articles on website promotion.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
KomeCafe

Message # 6 | 5:55 AM
My web http://komecafe.at.ua is not indexed by Google?

I created other web http://komecafe.ucoz.net but Google still not index?

Gromov

Message # 7 | 7:58 AM
KomeCafe, your websites was created one day ago, of course, they aren't indexed. Indexation takes time, but also your websites are on free plans, thus, they are on quarantine and won't be allowed to be indexed, they have no pricing plan or a domain or any materials at all.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 8 | 7:21 PM
KomeCafe, you have been answered here: https://forum.ucoz.com/forum/23-21558-122119-16-1546934319

Please don't duplicate your posts.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Some questions about Google search
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: