How to add your website to uCoz TOP 100 rating?
1. Add your website to the main TOP: Control panel->upper Admin bar->Settings->Common settings->Site takes part in our Rating and TOP 100
2. Add your website to Forums rating: Control panel->Forum->Module settings->Forum takes part in uCoz Forum TOP and Rating
3. Add your website to Catalogs rating:
- File Catalog->Control panel->File Catalog->Module settings->File Catalog takes part in uCoz Content Sections TOP and Rating
- Publisher->Control panel->Publisher->Module settings->Publisher takes part in uCoz Content Sections TOP and Rating
- Site Catalog->Control panel->Site Catalog->Module settings->Site Catalog takes part in uCoz Content Sections TOP and Rating
Rules of adding the websites to the rating
1. The name of the website should reflect its essence.
2. The name of the website shouldn't contain the list of tags, goods or services.
3. The name of the website should describe the whole resource and not its separate chapters.
4. It is forbidden to use any symbols for visual decoration or highlighting of the website name.
5. The website description may contain the list of goods or services, but not longer than 3-4 paragraphs.
6. The repetition of the information from the title is not allowed in the name.
7. It is not desirable to use epithets and advertising statements, superlative degree of adjectives (e.g. the best, the most interesting).
8. The site category should strictly correspond to its topic.
The website to violate mentioned above rules are going to be removed from uCoz TOP.