• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Google Adsense denied by robot
Google Adsense denied by robot
WISS1990

Message # 1 | 9:10 AM
cry HI, can anyone help me please?
when i set my adsence account and pastle the code in my website :the ads appear in the first day only!!!!
when i asked adsence team they told me this message"Refused by robot'
what you suggest?plz hekp me!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 9:22 AM
WISS1990, for how long has your site been created?

Additionally please use more informative thread names when creating threads. It can have your question answered quicker by another person, 'Urgent' is best placed in the description if at all. wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
WISS1990

Message # 3 | 9:35 AM
3 days
can u help me about "Robot Denied''
Post edited by WISS1990 - Friday, 2012-06-15, 9:46 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 9:46 AM
WISS1990, the following thread will give you some information: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/23-4687-1

The problem that I believe you are encountering is that your site is still closed for indexing at the current moment. Meaning bots are unable to search it. I don't use Google Adsense myself however from the information your provided above it appears your site needs to be open for indexing for the feature to work. There is no workaround for the problem unless your site is either created for a month, or alternatively you pay for a package of services.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Google Adsense denied by robot
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: