• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Help With InText Ads (Kontera HTML Placemet URGETNT help!)
Help With InText Ads
theblackshane

Message # 1 | 1:19 AM
I want to begin advertising on my site, and with chitika, I have placed three 160x200 ads at the bottom of my ucoz website. Though through Kontera, or another Intext advertising site, you can have HTML linked ads to aplicable text spots like "Macintosh" may link to apple.com, and thus advertising. Though I have the Kontera code:
<!-- Kontera ContentLink™; -->
<script type="text/javascript">
var dc_AdLinkColor = 'blue';
var dc_PublisherID = XXXXXX ;
</script >
<script type='text/javascript' src='http://kona.kontera.com/javascript/lib/KonaLibInline.js' > </script >
<!-- Kontera ContentLink™; -->

And have absolutely no idea where to put it so the ads will appear both on the Site news and forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 9:51 AM
theblackshane, you can add the code to Site News and Forum templates. Where exactly do you want the ads to be displayed?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
theblackshane

Message # 3 | 2:22 PM
Quote (Sunny)
theblackshane, you can add the code to Site News and Forum templates. Where exactly do you want the ads to be displayed?

They are intext ads, applicable text becomes the ad, you dont pick where it goes.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 6:24 AM
theblackshane, ok, I see now. I will explore the matter and will reply later.
Sunny

Message # 5 | 10:53 AM
theblackshane, you can add the code to any part of the website (except CSS).
Kontera

Message # 6 | 1:25 PM
Hi,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. There are explanations on how to implement Kontera on your website here:
http://kb.kontera.com/questions/57/How+do+I+implement+the+Kontera+tag+on+my+site%3F

If you're still having trouble, you can also contact our support team, who will be able to help with any specific issues.

Thanks,

- Jonathan
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Help With InText Ads (Kontera HTML Placemet URGETNT help!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: