• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Submitting site to engines (more suggestions)
Submitting site to engines
Heeeeey

Message # 1 | 5:44 AM
I would like to see more suggestions on how to attract traffic to sites and how to place ads to monetize a site.

I've submitted my site to many of the URLs and have not gotten much traffic.

Molly

Message # 2 | 12:18 PM
There's a lot factors which affect on site traffic. As first, you need good content that will attract people, and only way to people hear about you and your content, is good SEO. You can find something more about it here and if you don't know anything about SEO, please google about it. Also, one of the most important factor, is unique and atractive design. Notwithstanding, you can promote your web via social networks (facebook, twitter). That't very popular today. All depands of that what do you have to offer people. However, the most important is that you need to have patience.
anders

Message # 3 | 8:29 AM
Nowa days most important is unique content, something of value, entries, videos generally good quality content such that you would like to read it if you would find it on competition website. To this element you should add a lot of work on the SEO of a google search related to the topic of your site.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Submitting site to engines (more suggestions)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: