• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Facebook/Twitter says SITE IS UNSAFE
Facebook/Twitter says SITE IS UNSAFE
dejanx

Message # 1 | 9:45 PM
I have problem that post my site on facebook ww-meelisaraddio.ucoz.com , when try that post or send messages facebook says it is unsafe site and dont let me go that post my link for site. Can you tell what I do now ? I musz says when i build site I can post on facebook, I share links on facebook,and now I GET this messages- UNSAFE SITE .
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 9:11 AM
dejanx, the site "ww-meelisaraddio.ucoz.com" is not found! I was trying to access meelisaraddio.ucoz.com too, but it is not registered with uCoz. Did you mean melisaradio.ucoz.com?
So, Facebook don't likes so well the uCoz sites. Try to insert the security code apperrars on the bottom of warning message wink

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
angry_jin

Message # 3 | 11:27 AM
same with my site, i also cant share my links,
but should try, to write ur site on small pic, as i do, wink dejanx,
Attachments: 7184640.jpg (3.4 Kb)

the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
Post edited by angry_jin - Sunday, 2014-04-13, 11:30 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 1:14 PM
angry_jin, the clan.su domains are restricted on Facebook as I know. sad
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
dejanx

Message # 5 | 2:49 PM
BIGBLOG you enter meelisaraddio with two d, but it is a www.meelisaradio.ucoz.com .Where I paste secyritu code from FB. And we find www.meelisaradio.ucoz.com with two (e)

Added (2014-04-13, 8:49 AM)
---------------------------------------------
And I dont know how verify site on google , where must paste html code from webmaster tools. I dont know where paste in control panel this code.

angry_jin

Message # 6 | 4:01 PM
dejanx, no dont paste just upload it to ur file manager as it is,and open it,by clicking on view file in file manager infront of it,
the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 7 | 6:50 PM
dejanx, probably, your site contains a script, which blocks sharing it on Facebook. Any else sites which has ucoz.com domain, I can share on Facebook, just your site not. If you try to share http://melisaradio.ucoz.com, you can submit a security code, after you are clicking the Post button.

Quote dejanx ()
you enter meelisaraddio with two d

And you was writing down with two d-s:
Quote dejanx ()
facebook ww-meelisaraddio.ucoz.com

icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Sunny

Message # 8 | 12:53 PM
dejanx, try to contact the Facebook support.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 9 | 1:56 PM
Sunny, practically (s)he never will get a reply sad angry_jin was trying too...
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Sunny

Message # 10 | 2:06 PM
bigblog, yeah, I know it's close to impossible to get a reply from them, but I would still try.
dejanx

Message # 11 | 8:17 PM
Can someowne in via team viewer on my computer and in my control panel did I have this script which blocked for fb,and how verify site on google, I dont know where must paste html code in control panel, from webmaszžter tools. Where I go in control panel that paste html code for verifycation of site .
Post edited by dejanx - Monday, 2014-04-14, 8:17 PM
Sunny

Message # 12 | 9:08 AM
dejanx, NEVER post your passwords in public. Do you want your website to be stolen? I strongly suggest that you change your password now.

Quote dejanx ()
did I have this script which blocked for fb

We don't know why Facebook blocked your website. It is possible that you posted too many links to your website, and it was considered as spam. It looks like there are no malicios scripts on your website https://www.virustotal.com/en....7548946

Quote dejanx ()
Where I go in control panel that paste html code for verifycation of site

Here is a detailed answer: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/42-18236-107074-16-1397513658 Please do not duplicate your posts.

dejanx

Message # 13 | 3:36 PM
Quote Sunny ()

Here is a detailed answer: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/42-18236-107074-16-1397513658 Please do not duplicate your posts.

Ok, thanks, I understand.

Thanks, i verify my site, thanks again .

Added (2014-04-16, 9:36 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Again I ask someowne for help. Can somebody see in my control panel did I have something (script) which blocked on FB adres for my site . Via team viewer see, or I get my staff for login

Post edited by dejanx - Tuesday, 2014-04-15, 8:53 PM
Sunny

Message # 14 | 1:40 PM
dejanx, I'm not sure that Facebook blocked your website because of a script.
Kenny5224

Message # 15 | 2:21 PM
I Have this problem with Twitter to... Its says " Url is considered malware" what can i do ??
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Site Promotion » Facebook/Twitter says SITE IS UNSAFE
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: